Directions from Toronto , Ontario , Canada
- Take the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) west toward Hamilton/Niagara
- Exit 38B Niagara-on-the-Lake, ends at Glendale Avenue.
- Turn right on Glendale Avenue and go back over the QEW
- Turn left on York Road (T-Intersection)
- Turn right on Airport Road
- Turn right on Niagara Stone Road/Highway 55 Niagara Stone Road/Highway 55 becomes Mississauga Street
- At the end of Mississauga Street turn right onto Queen Street
- Continue on Queen Street . You will see Shaw Café and Wine Bar on the right hand side at the corner of Queen Street and Victoria Street (look for the statue of George Bernard Shaw)
From Buffalo New York , USA
- Follow the I-190 North over the Lewiston- Queenston Bridge and past customs to Highway 405.
- On Highway 405 take the Stanley Street exit.
- Turn right at the first stop sign onto Townline Road
- At the next stop sign make a slight left turn onto Portage Road
- Continue straight ahead. After going half way round the roundabout and you will be on the Niagara River Parkway .
- Follow the Niagara River Parkway into Niagara-on-the-Lake
- You will arrive in town on Queen Street
- Drive past the clock tower. You will see Shaw Café & Wine Bar on your left hand side at the corner of Queen Street and Victoria Street (look for the statue of George Bernard Shaw)